Pages

Other Places to Follow

Photobucket

Other Places to Follow

TwitterFacebookYouTubeFeedPhotobucket

Monday, April 12, 2010

3 Weeks Until my 3 Year Natural Hairversary

Hello Ladies,

In a few weeks I will have been natural for three years. Even though I've been natural before, I was a teenager and did not really understand or fully appreciate the stuff growing out of my head. Like soooo many of y'all, I've been fried, dyed, and laid to the side (not really dyed but I didn't want to ruin the saying :) It took me to become an adult to try the natural hair journey again. I have no regrets and love every moment of it.

Below is a video about my hair growth up until this point. If you want to learn more about my natural hair growth subscribe to my youtube channel for future healthy hair growth videos.

Stay blessed :)

0 comments: