Pages

Other Places to Follow

Photobucket

Other Places to Follow

TwitterFacebookYouTubeFeedPhotobucket

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Choices. Choices. Choices

Hi Ladies,

So I'm back from Colorado and I have some breathing time. I've uploaded my AWP conference video for you guys to view. You can check it out here:


Also I've posted my pedagogy paper on my website for my blog/vlog fam to view. http://www.theafrostory.com/2010.html

Do you guys ever get that feeling that things are happening WAY TOO FAST??? Well, I have that feeling (I dunno, maybe it's just anxiety :) I've been offered another fellowship (just for the summer). It requires that I move ASAP and put a lot of things I've been holding off until the summer, even further off. Whew.

This fellowship isn't A LOT compared to the one that's actually paying for my doctoral program. I'm weighing the pros and cons. For those of you that don't know already, I'm a writer and a soon-to-be anthropology doctoral student. The summer was supposed to be my WRITING TIME: surfing the net for publishing houses, developing my query letters, shopping out short stories, scouting for possible agents to represent my novel(s) etc. I definitely want to be on the right foot for my doctoral program, but I don't think I can hold off moving my writing career to the next level either. YIKES. Choices. Choices.

Well as always fam, keep telling your story. Funny, I think I need to start listening to my own advice.

Until next time.

Much love and many blessings :)

0 comments: